Tuesday, April 29, 2008

TV land is back

First of all, I just wanna address how psyche I am that I finally am able to use Mozilla Firefox. As I previously mentioned few posts ago, I had trouble uploading pictures into the post because of some 'bug' IE had in my computer. After endless fixings and figuring things out, I finally got Firefox. Yeah!!! (yes, its not something to be happy about but whatever..).



Okay..now onto the topic.


Another thing I am sooooooooooo happy about is the fact that most of my favorite TV shows are BACK!!!! I mean..you have no idea how I finally feel more alive. (Ok..thats a bit of an exaggeration) But I am happy. There are a lot of shows that are finally back on but these are the 3 shows that I can't wait to get my 'eyes' on.



1. GREY'S ANATOMY



What is not to love? The whole sexual tension, the sad medical cases, love triangles, the whole she-bang. Its addictive and you end up rooting for the characters. I read recently that the last episode will end up in a surprising passionate kiss. Hmmmm...I wonder..who will it be?? My money is on Izzie and Alex. It couldn't be Meredith and Derek cuz that's too predictable but we'll see. Can't wait!!!!!! Also I heard Joshua Jackson (my childhood humongous crush-pic on the left) was supposed to appear on the show as a doctor. When??? when??? Now I really can't wait...hehe.







2.GOSSIP GIRL


OMFG... This show is just crazy. I know its just fiction but the lives of these upper class Manhattanites is just totally worth watching.I mean, the promotional ad (above) alone is making me going bonkers with anticipation. What I like about it the most is watching the fashion. I've never seen any 15-18 years old dressing like these kids. I'm on envy trip and every time I watch an episode, I'll be focusing on the clothes. They're just fabulous. Also, one character that is coming to town and wreck havoc is Georgina Sparks played by the talented Michelle Trachtenberg. Ooooo...Its gonna be deliciously scandalizing. XoXo.


3.UGLY BETTY



I followed the Spanish version of this show and when I heard that there will be an American version, I was like "Oh no..". But Salma Hayek did a great job casting this show. It just works. My favorite character is Marc and Amanda. They are the hilarious duo on the show and without them I think the show wouldn't work very well. America Ferrera who plays Betty is an excellent actress but sometimes her character is just plain annoying..hehe. In the latest episode, a new character name Gio seems like has a thing for our heroine. I mean what he did for her birthday..sooo sweet. Anyways, I just can't wait what the diabolical Wilhemina has up in her sleeves.


What shows are you guys anticipating?

Till next time.


XoXo.

1 comments:

Shemah said...

I LOVE GREY's!! Hmm.. passionate kiss scene, huh?? Could it be McSteamy and Hahn?? LOL!

I am with you on the shows (JUST LOVESSSS GOSSIP GIRL!!) but I never really followed Ugly Betty but just catch it whenever I can. Jumping from 8tv to Star World.. so I'm a bit jumbled up there. I wouldn't d/l it though.

Besides that, I watch the ever predictable Desperate Housewives and the ever emo Brothers and Sister! I love that series!! It can always make me weep.. haha..

And is that it for Cashmere Mafia??

 
Designed by Lena