Wednesday, April 9, 2008

God is giving me a break!!!.... Woot Woot...Alhamdullilah

I heard the best news today.

My lecturer decided to postpone my assignment which was due this Friday to another 2 more weeks. I'm freakin fantastically HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!

I almost had a nrevous breakdown because of this. This week I was suppose to do 2 presentations. One tomorrow and one on Friday. The Friday assignment had to do with me creating props for children. (For those out there who don't know..I'm taking a course in Early Childhood Education).

Imagine...I gotta do all this arts and craft stuff and create a prop that is usable for childrens learning. Its not easy as it sounds. You gotta consider a lot of factors like the children's age range and their developmental stage. And I gotta create at least 10 items. And I only did 2. If my assignment was suppose to be due this Friday..I'll be totally fucked!!..

But thank you Allah....I'm so happy...now I can rest my brain and my nerves...Ahhhhhhhh....

ALHAMDULLILAH!!!

I'll be jumping and shaking my pom pom..WOOT WOOT

Till next time...

xoxo

1 comments:

Ratu Syura said...

Yayy.. so we can meet up this weekend right?? Well we hafta anyway, I dont care!! Cuz this would be my last weekend before I cram myself into books and assignments!! Besides, we haven't seen each other in agessssssssss!!!! :(

 
Designed by Lena