Friday, April 11, 2008

Tag Virgin (My first time)

I recently got tagged by Rafiq and Shemah to these quizzes: Music or Top 5 Hunks respectively. Obviously, I will choose Top 5 Hunks for my first time : P (Sorry Rafiq..you undestand kan?).. Anyways..Let the tagging begin.

My Top 5 Hunks























Wentworth Miller: Caught my eye in Mariah Carey's "We Belong Together" video and I was like "Dayuuuuuuummmmm". Now, he stars in the hit Fox show "Prison Break" as Michael Scofield (He is damn fine in that one too).Ever since, my loins has been yearning for him. LOL






















Channing Tatum: Everyone around me knows that I'm a sucka for great dancers and if you managed to catch Channing in "Step Up", you will know why. He can dance around me anytime.






Paul Walker: Those eyes...Those ABS...Aduuuuhhhh...whats not to drool on..






Hayden Christensen: When I found out that this dude will fill in the boots of Anakin Skywalker, I was like "Who?" and then I saw his picture. Let me tell you my reaction cuz I remember it like it was yesterday, "I don't give a damn if he's unknown. He can swing his lightsaber my way anytime....". Yes..that was my reaction..LOL






Jude Law: He is my favourite British piece of pie. There is something about his stare that makes me weak in the knees.


I wish I could add more because 5 ain't enough. I'm boy crazy and I'm not ashamed. Hahahaha.Therefore, here I will list out the men that if I had more choices than 5, it will be these men:

6) Will Smith:-A man with a great sense of humour and Body.
7) Gerard Butler:- He looked great naked as well as in a suit.
8) Chris Brown:- My boy toy. He is darn cute.
9) John Cusack:- He is my beloved dorky star. He stole my heart in "Say Anything
and I wish he was outside my window with a boom box his head.
10)Stomp the Yard cast:- I loved the film and I loved the Boys. 'nuff said.



I wish I can tag someone but Syura has done it and Shemah is the one who tagged me. So in the mean time, I'll be looking around for people to tag.

Till next time.

xoxo

4 comments:

Rafiq Abdul Rahim said...

yay! congrats on your first tag! (bole pilih2 tag lagi tu..*haip!* buat dua2! ;P) and 5 is not enough? have to add another 5 (and with the whole crew of stomp the yard?) my god alia..overdose nanti

Shemah said...

hahahaa.. thanks for doing the tag so quickly!! of course.. hunks or music.. like, you have to ask..

Love you hunks list... I drooooo...

Ratu Syura said...

OMG! Your tag cherry was popped by Rafiq and Shemah! haha.. Rafiq first ek?? Hahaha..

I love your hunks! But I think I'll just go for no. 1 and 2 la.. :P

Rozella said...

Hi Alia, was just passing by. Nice top 5! So dreamy...

 
Designed by Lena