Monday, October 27, 2008

Help me find some Moolahs......................

..............So i can get these:















1- Sony Ericsson W960i

Why? First of all, I am a loyal Sony Ericsson user and I believe in their phones. They are user friendly, functional and last pretty long. I like this particular model because of its storage capacity which is 8gb. It also has the "Walkman 3.0 Touch player - best music player on a phone EVER" according to Mobile88.com and I have tried it and I have to agree. So basically, when I saw the phone at the shop, I was really impressed. When I held it, it kinda have this Blackberry feel to it. But one thing that is breaking my heart is the price. RM 1999.00. *cries* Man!!!!! How now??? I guess I have to wait for it unless I win the lottery or something. Haish!!!!

2- DSC-W170 W Series

Why? I went to Courts Superstore the other day and I manage to try pretty much every camera in the shop but nothing held my attention long enough like this camera. At first I wanted another camera but this one....gosh...it took a lot of nice pics and I was impressed on the price. Not too expensive. RM 1199.00. Ok what???


Man....now I gotta figure out how to get these items w/o doing something stupid. Work..yes but it will take me forever to get these items!!!!!

Think Alia...Think Alia......


Till next time...toodles!!!

0 comments:

 
Designed by Lena