Monday, May 26, 2008

In all Honesty (A Tag)

Tagged by Shemah


The Rules; simple:

1. Be honest with your answers
2. Answer ALL q's!
3. Please re-post the q’s. (just copy & paste lah)
4. Name and link the person who tagged you.
5. Tag 5 other friends


Here Goes:
1. Rate your life from 1-10 (1 being very miserable)
A: Right now..5

2. Is your hair long or short?
A: Kinda long but desperately needs a trim.

3. Do you have many real friends?
A:Nope..just a few. I don't need a lot.

4. Name friends you last hung out with?
A: Yanti from college

5. Do you love chicken?
A: As food, Yes but the real thing...No. I am afraid of birds.

6. Last three drinks you had?
A: Water, Tea and Apple Juice

7. Do you eat fish?
A: Yes..indeedio..hehe

8. Do people mispronounce or spell your name incorrectly?
A: Sometimes. When I lived in the States, they pronounced it as "A-liar"..true story. Some people mis-spelled my name. Sometimes its 'Aliya' or 'Aliyah' or 'Aleeya'. Its just 4 simple letters 'Alia'.

9. Who was the last person you hugged?
A: Yanti

10. Last guy you think about?
A: hmmm...will not say.

11. Any food that made you smile today?
A: My mama cooked my fave today..Daging masak kicap (Beef with Soy Sauce)

12. Name one thing you have in common with your friends?
A: We know how to have a good laugh. :)

13. Do you trust your friends?
A: Some..not all.

14. How old will you be in five years?
A: 28 and hopefully where I wanna be, married and have a career.

15. Do you believe in love?
A: I do..but it has failed me so many times so that faith is starting to fade.

16. Except for family and friends, who are you in love with?
A: No one.

17. Do you honestly believe you have found the right guy/girl?
A: Currently...I have no one so that's the story of my life.

18. Are you someone's best friend?
A: I am my own best friend and my own enemy.

19. Do you love music?
A: Yes.

20. Last song you listened to?
A: Corner of your heart-Ingrid Michaelson.

21. What's the instrument you wish you were able to play
A: The guitar or the violin

22. Who was the last person you talked to?
A: My brother, Hilmi.

23. Who was the last person to call you?
A: My sister, Leena.

24. Would you consider yourself a worrier?
A: All the time.

25. Do you consider yourself as a happy person?
A: Insecure and cynical..thats more me. Happy is too general.

26. Do you believe in saving yourself for marriage?
A: Well...I understand the idea but we have urges so yea..no judgment.

27. Last person that pissed you off?
A: I will not say.

28. From whom have you missed the most calls in the last 5 days?
A: My sister, Qilah.

29. Who's the first person you call when you're having a bad day?
A: Either my brother, Hilmi or one of my friends.

30. Last person who made you laugh like crazy?
A: Monk from the tv show of the same name.

31. Who's your greatest inspiration in life?
A: My parents and Angelina Jolie (yea..I really like..is that a problem?)hehe

32. Are you a good guesser?
A: Not really.

33. Who was the last person to sing your current favorite song and what song?
A: Myself and Sensual Seduction...lol

34. Who makes you laugh the most?
A: No one specific.

35. What have you been telling yourself lately?
A: To be more relax and focus

I got no one to tag so whoever is reading and has not done this...you are welcome to do so.

1 comments:

Shemah said...

Thanks for putting up the tag Alia!!

My friend has the same problem with her name. It's just three letters. IDA. And most people pronounce it as Ee-da. The shorter the name more complicated it gets??

Anyways, I like the new look of your blog!!

 
Designed by Lena